my search to understand the bigger picture


Monday, April 9, 2012

Too Funny Not To Post Here

Growing up in Michigan, there's always going to be a part of me that feels at home there. It's not that I don't enjoy living in Illinois now; just that being my place of birth, Michigan will always hold a special place in my heart. My family is still there, and many friends and memories. Illinois is now my home, and I'm grateful for so many memories here. I met my wife, both my daughters born here, met so many awesome friends and people, where I began to run on a serious level. In an effort to help my non-Michigan friends and family understand me better, thought I'd share this website I came across today.


It's a great inside look into the Michigan accent and vocabulary. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment