my search to understand the bigger picture


Friday, April 6, 2012

Awesome day at Homer Lake


Had a great time with my daughters today at Homer Lake, and had a friend and his two daughters meet us as well! The girls all had a blast playing together. My friend and I had a blast catching up on life, and talking mostly about running (he's got his first 50k trail race coming up). Had some lunch at the park, then he took off, and I took my girls ona little hike. Was awesome to talk to them about Jesus making creation, how awesome all the colors are. Even got to point out a snake to them while hiking. And there was no way I could keepthem from running the trails. Daddy's girls for sure! Thankfully, that's one of the few qualities they got from me! Most of the good stuff comes from their mom. Here's a few pics:

No comments:

Post a Comment