my search to understand the bigger picture


Friday, January 18, 2013

Fantastic Friday

hmmmmmmm, adventure videos have really been catching my attention lately.  i'm not sure what it is about them; probably the same thing i appreciate about ultra trail running.  there's something about the excitement involved, the danger, the unknown, the challenge your body goes through.  

whatever it is, i love watching stuff like this.  it stirs something deep inside of me.  so check out a few videos that have caught my attention this week.





that last video is a documentary i'm actually going to see this coming tuesday in champaign, illinois.  steve baskis will be there to give a short presentation following the film.  should be a very eye-opening experience to say the least.  

it's just so interesting to me how watching others live adventures stirs something in me.  

what about you?  what stirs your heart?  what makes you come alive?  be true, be honest here.  no pat answers.  fight the temptation to say the "right" thing.  speak the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment