my search to understand the bigger picture


Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kickapoo St. Park-TAWG

Just a little video from this morning's trail run out at Kickapoo State Park. It includes some things that have been on my heart lately concerning relationship with God. I haven't exactly given Him my best lately, and this was sort of an attempt to get back to that. I shot another video later in my run, but the quality is awful so I won't show it. The point in all this is to spend time with God like you would a friend or spouse. Sometimes we've got to spice things up a bit. So get creative. Do something that makes your heart come alive, and invite God along with you. Tell Him your thoughts, and listen for His. Thank Him for things. Read a verse or two beforehand and meditate on that during your activity. Just spend time with God. I think that's one of the biggest things that holds us back. Give Him some time today! That's one thing you will never regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment