my search to understand the bigger picture


Monday, July 16, 2012

"I was lost in the wilderness but not alone,
When the voice of my Father said I must atone.
'Come walk with me and you will see
How I, your Father, can set you free.


Each step of the way I will be your guide,
I will never fail to be at your side.
When trouble comes and burdens you,
I will lighten the load as I always do.


So walk with me, my friend, my son,
Empty your heart of a past that's done.
Ask forgiveness, I will forgive.
Ask for a new life, I'll let you live.


Don't be afraid of the changes I make; 
I will only make them for your sake.
But you must also do your part, 
And keep me safely in your heart.


And remember this I say to you,
I shall watch over all that you do.
Go forward now, I've set you free-
Free to always be with me"


came across this poem today while reading chapter 1 of the book, "From Orphans to Heirs" by Mark Stibbe.  already this book has been an amazing read, to the point where i don't want to put it down.  can't wait to see what the rest of the book has to offer.  also, the author will actually be coming to my church in October to do a few seminars.

No comments:

Post a Comment